About the Warner International Property & Investment Bond
A safe way to invest your money in the international property market
As an individual investor, you’ll probably be looking for a flexible, efficient and secure way to invest your money in international property. he Warner Global Property & Investment Bond offers you the opportunity to invest in a structured financial solution that offers a portfolio made up of property and non-property interests.
The bond’s unique proposition is that it offers a three-year maturity with a guaranteed coupon rate of 4.5% per year.
An investment in your peace of mind
In a prolonged period of economic uncertainty, the Warner Global Property & Investment Bond has been structured to protect capital while producing balanced growth in the medium to long-term. It can also provide an income stream for investors.
The bond offers:
- A guaranteed 4.5% annual return, paid at maturity
- Security and long-term growth
- Three-year maturity with the option to renew
- A diversified portfolio
- Active management
- Can be selected for use within Pryce Warner QROPS accounts
A wide-ranging portfolio
The emphasis of the Warner Global Property & Investment Bond is certainly within the property markets. However, to keep a balance and for overall long-term security, the portfolio also features a variety of non-property related assets.
The portfolio includes:
- property funds
- equity funds
- stocks and bonds
- construction projects
- commercial mortgage investment
- bridging finance
- international property investment
- land acquisition finance
This balancing of assets between property and non-property related interests results in a diversified portfolio that investors can have long-term confidence in.
Key features, benefits and charges:
- The bond is actively managed to protect assets and maintain growth in volatile markets
- Wide portfolio of investments in property and non-property related assets
- Bond matures three years from date of investment
- Guaranteed coupon annual rate of 4.5% when held to maturity
- If the value of the bond grows by more than 4.5%, the investor will receive further returns in line with this growth
- The 2.5% entry fee is waived for existing Pryce Warner clients
- A quarterly management fee of 0.25 % will be taken at the end of each quarter, based on the value of the account
- At maturity there is a 2.5% termination fee, unless the bond is renewed
- Clients can view their account securely online via the Pryce Warner Client Portal
- Annual statements will be supplied at the end of each calendar year
- A quarterly investment overview will be provided
- The bond is available for use within QROPS accounts
- The bond comes in a choice of denominations – US dollars, sterling or Euros